Chrome and Rubber both have their distinct places in the world of motorcycle styling. It seemed natural to bring the two together to create this unique collection.
• Chrome and rubber padding design
• Thermostatically controlled grips have variable heat settings and automatic temperature monitoring to adjust to changing ambient temperature
• Grips remain at a constant temperature regardless of changes in outside temperature
• Self-contained control circuit and control knob means you have no additional switches or controller boxes to mount
• Shut on/off with ignition to avoid draining battery
• Glueless grip design allows grip removal if you change handlebars or motorcycles
Fits ’02-’17 VRSC, ’96-later XL, ’08-’13 XR, ’96-’17 Dyna (except FXDLS) and ’96-’15 Softail (except FLSTSE, FLSTNSE, and FXSBSE) and ’96-’07 Touring models. ’14-later XL, ’12-’17 Dyna and ’11-’15 Softail models require separate purchase of Electrical Connection Kit P/N 72673-11. Does not fit ’96-’13 models with internally wired handlebars or FXDB models with Original Equipment handlebars. The power wires for these grips must be wired external of the handlebar. See accessory handlebars for specific heated hand grip exclusions.
Material Diameter: 1.3
Material Diameter UOM: Inches
Sold In Units: Pair
In the Box: Left and right hand grips