Ironhead Mechanix Slim Jeans with XTM-Fiber
Our puristic vintage slim jeans were designed specifically for riding motorcycles. The slim cut ensures these jeans fit perfectly while riding. This means that when riding in the wind at high speeds, pinching, tugging and flapping are things of the past. The special fit and the velvety feel prove our classic 5-pocket slim cut design is not only very comfortable, but also functional. With a lining made from the worldwide innovation XTM-Fiber® they achieve the perfect balance between protection and ideal wearer comfort.
Thin, extremely flexible, water-repellent, yet provide the wearer with optimal protection in the event of extreme conditions and crashes on every ride, whether in the city or on long trips.
Material & Details:
• 97% cotton and 3% Lycra® outer
• XTM protective fiber
• 10.5 oz. denim
• Adjustable armor pockets built into the knee
• Armor pockets built in at the hip
• YKK zipper
• Medium rise
• Snug fitting waistband
• Snug fitting from the thigh to the hem
• CE approved by TÜV Rheinland
• Armor not included, sold separately